Room choice dilemma

Valentina8623

Earning My Ears
I have now narrowed it down to staying at the Polynesian. I have 3 choices. We can stay at the deluxe studio villa there. It only has 1 queen bed and a sleeper sofa with a standard view. I do like how it has a kitchenette though. Or I can do the standard view room with the 2 queen beds. Or I can upgrade and do the club level-garden view but that would be almost $2,000 more. Is club level worth it? It all is a bit pricey but I guess that is what I get for doing it on such short notice. This is for April 13-21. It will be me, husband, 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son. I really would like to make the best choice. Thanks.

I have now narrowed it down to staying at the Polynesian. I have 3 choices. We can stay at the deluxe studio villa there. It only has 1 queen bed and a sleeper sofa with a standard view. I do like how it has a kitchenette though. Or I can do the standard view room with the 2 queen beds. Or I can upgrade and do the club level-garden view but that would be almost $2,000 more. Is club level worth it? It all is a bit pricey but I guess that is what I get for doing it on such short notice. This is for April 13-21. It will be me, husband, 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son. I really would like to make the best choice. Thanks.
No one can give you a definitive answer to your question. The concept of "worth" is highly subjective. IMO, it can be worth the expense to stay CL if you will be spending significant time at the resort and will avail yourself of the amenities in the lounge. Otherwise, $2K buys a lot of Mickey Bars (and character meals, and light-up toys, and princess dresses and D&B bags).

Unless you are going to eat $2000 worth of food in the club lounge, no club level is not worth it IMHO. We used to stay club level quite a bit, but found it was not worth it to us. I now use the money we save to stock our room fridge with snacks and beverages we like, room service, TS meals, etc. Between the studio and the standard room, if the price is the same, I would just figure out which room layout you prefer. Each child will have a separate bed regardless - whether it be a pullout, queen or day bed. I guess it comes down to real beds vs. pullouts, split bath and kitchenette. If there is a cost difference and you could go either way, I would book the cheaper one. We've stayed club level and standard several times at Poly and we find the standard rooms very comfortable and there really isn't a bad view at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter