Romantic Way to Surprise my Wife?

Disneyguy1

Earning My Ears
With Covid, I know things have changed and there are not as many "extras" opened right now (such as tours, etc.). However, I was going to see if you had any suggestions on some romantic ways to surprise my wife (or good restaurants you might recommend that are unique/different)? We are going with my parents, but are splitting up a few days/nights and I wanted to do something special for her. Any ideas are appreciated!

Join the Facebook group ear for eachother. It is laid off cast members with all kinds of side gigs. I just ordered some treats to be delivered to our hotel for our upcoming stay, but there are people doing full meal delivery, charcuterie boxes, photographers all sorts of possibilities.

Does she have a Disney bucket list? One anniversary my husband planned (I am usually the planner) and took me to Cinderella's Royal Table, knowing I wanted to go but refused to spend the money. For him, I made him go to Magic Kingdom at ropedrop and we rode Buzz over and over and over until he became the Galactic Hero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter