Rolling clothes/packing

dg39

DIS Veteran
I'm probably doing something wrong, but when I put the clothes in the 2gal.ziplock bag & roll, I still don't get much extra room in my luggage. I'm taking the air out as I roll, but I still don't see much diff. in rolling the clothes w/o the bag. What am I dong wrong? I'm doing this with my 8yr.'s clothes, maybe its better to do with a toddlers clothes???

Yes, I agree. I didn't save much space in my packing, however the convenience of grabbing a bag and throwing it under the stroller was a lifesaver, especially in the flash rainstorms.

I have just tried the zip lock tip & I thought it was me, I didn't find much of a difference. Yes, there is a difference between rolling & folding the clothes, but there wasn't a great advantage of using the zip locks. As a matter of fact, there were some of the bags that I must have done something wrong with, (popped a whole or something) because some of the air cam back into them & actually took up more room in my suit case. I don't think I will use them again, but I will roll my things.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter