Rollaway Request - In the room waiting?

Husker Mike

DIS Veteran
When I reserved my room at Royal Pacific, I requested a rollaway on the reservation. Will they put the rollaway in the room before we arrive, or will they wait until we arrive to bring one up?

I ask because we're getting in really late (i.e. actually in the morning, as our flight got rescheduled to a 12:30 am arrival) and won't get to the hotel until probably 1:30 am. (We chose a late arrival over pulling the kids out of school early; it's just later than we originally planned.) Just wondering how much of a hassle and wait we'll have upon arrival, or if it'll be in the room waiting when we check in, allowing us to dump our bags, brush our teeth and go to sleep.

IMO it's not there waiting for you b/c there it's so common for people to request a different room when they check in or for rooms to be reassigned earlier in the day.

No way ur getting to ur hotel from the airport at 130am if u don't land til 1230am.....more like 230am if everything goes well.....just sayin

Well, thanks to the airlines, we're not getting to the Royal Pacific until later in the afternoon. (Hopefully...) Best flight option has TWO layovers, including an overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter