Roll away bed question at Hard Rock Hotel

michigan829

Mouseketeer
Hello! Are the roll away beds worth the $25/day price or would bringing an air mattress be a better idea? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

depending on the person, making a pallet on the floor is not that bad.
do bring the air mattress.

star service can bring the necessary linens, pillows, etc to make it more comfortable for you.

it is easy to roll up and place on a chair in the room so you have more space for the daytime.

a rollaway will take up room when not in use during the day.

if you are staying many nights, that $25 per night will add up.
if you are there for ony a couple nights, it wouldn't be as costly.

For me the question is, who is the fifth person I'm trying to accomodate in this room? If it's me, I want the rollaway bed. If it's my four year old son, then he can sleep on a blow up Walmart mattress we packed from home.

Is it two nights or ten? There are a lot of variables to be addressed and only you can decide. Also, did you know Hard Rock and Portofino have deluxe two queen bed rooms with a sofa bed that sleeep six people? They are not much more (depending on season) so that might be an option to consider.

Hard Rock standard rooms are 375 sq ft while the deluxe rooms are 500 sq feet.

We used the rollaway the last time we were there for my 7 year old and will not do it again. Worst rollaway ever. The springs were poking her all night and she asked if she could just sleep on the floor the second night. I thought she was exaggerating (and we got back late the second night from the park) so I traded with her so she could have the bed and I must agree. Yuck - never getting a rollaway there again.

Maybe just the bed we had but it was terrible. Definite NOT worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter