• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Rocks My Face" Post

Scissors4Franky

Attention, K-Mart shoppers!
Ok, im sure most of you who read my posts know I say something always "rocks my face"when I think something is awesome. :thumbsup2

Id like to know how many peoples out there actualy like reading my posts beacuse of RMF? :goodvibes

I like some of your posts, and I don't like others. Just like how I feel about everyone else.

Sparx said:
I like some of your posts, and I don't like others. Just like how I feel about everyone else.
same as you shelby

kirsty(stitchgonecrazy)

That little phrase of yours is quite unique...odd, kind of lol. But isn't that what makes a person? Heh, proof being that you stand out to me as being the "rocks my face" poster. :rotfl:

Loves Disney said:
That little phrase of yours is quite unique...odd, kind of lol. But isn't that what makes a person? Heh, proof being that you stand out to me as being the "rocks my face" poster. :rotfl:
ure one of those people who..here it comes..rocks my face.

not to many people like me, so when i find people that do, i feel awesome :p

i dont really know you i know you have created alot of threads some which are cool others which are just ok i dont read your posts just coz of rmf though

Scissors4Franky said:
ure one of those people who..here it comes..rocks my face.

not to many people like me, so when i find people that do, i feel awesome :p

Oh God...I rock your face? :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Now there is an accomplishment I'll have to take note of... :rolleyes: ;) Heh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter