RO bounceback?

Lovewinnie

Mouseketeer
hi all. We will be at WDW 10/11-10/17 and am hoping to book a RO bounceback for 12/2017. Anyone remember what date the RO bounceback was released last fall? Thanks!!!

November 1, I believe. It dropped a couple days before I was there for W&D weekend last year.

Really? We were there the first week of November last year and I thought the RO bounce back was out a few weeks before we arrived.

Really? We were there the first week of November last year and I thought the RO bounce back was out a few weeks before we arrived.

Yep. I remember being bummed because we were missing it by only a day or two.

FYI, another thread just reported that the FD bounceback flyers now say book through Oct 31, so it's looking like the Nov 1 date may be the official date.

hi all. We will be at WDW 10/11-10/17 and am hoping to book a RO bounceback for 12/2017. Anyone remember what date the RO bounceback was released last fall? Thanks!!!

It was released mid October last year. We were there from 10/16-10/22 and we were able to book the RO for this year.

Can you book the RO bounceback for any available Disney resort? You don't have to bounce back to the same one as where you are staying when you book the bounceback, do you?

it seems we always miss the room only BB and are only offered the free dining. as it's just the 2 of us, the RO is a much better discount for us.the dining plan is just too much food for us, and the tips alone kill us! (I refuse to leave less than 20% unless things are awful. hubby knows that's how it is when you're married to a server/bartender)

Usually which is the bigger discount: room-only bounceback, or room-only annual passholder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter