Riveria/Topolinos question

BaronVonLuna

Earning My Ears
If we are staying at the Riveria and want to have breakfast at Topolino's, are we able to be placed on a waitlist that morning? Unfortunately the 5:30am wakeup this morning for my 60+2 trip didn't work out as planned (nothing available!), however I recall reading that they might provide exceptions for guests staying at the Riveria.

Thank you kindly for any and all help!

Don't give up hope! Over my (busy) Thanksgiving weekend trip, I picked up a Sunday Topolino's breakfast reservation just one day in advance. I also saw Topolino's dinner availability pop up almost every day I was there. I've gotten off the ADR bandwagon. My daughter works at WDW and I travel there several times a year. I've learned that dining availability day-of and day-before is plentiful.

There is a walk up wait list. When we went there were several guests waiting in the lobby as walk ups. They seat you in the bar area so the characters don’t stop by (from what I’ve read). Also if you can grab an ADR for an even number table they do allow 1 extra guest to be added (we had an extra child under 3).

You can set a reservation finder to keep looking. Keep looking as ADRs do become available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter