RIP Thread

John Saunders, long time ESPN announcer has passed at the age of 61 due to currently unknown causes. Watched a many a football game with him announcing. Will miss him. He was one of the best in my opinion.

He personally congratulated (on stage) Nick Saban and Alabama for several SEC titles and a couple few national titles over the last few years. :rolleyes1

BBvtnEI.img

Last edited:
Kenny Baker, the British actor best known as R2-D2 in the "Star Wars" films, has died at the age of 81

2C95DD4500000578-3242916-image-m-141_1442817099405.jpg

The World has one less reason to smile today Gene Wilder has passed
:sad: Always liked Gene Wilder, he could always make you laugh.

Also don't know how many have seen Ice Road Truckers, but Darrel Ward from the show was killed in a small plane crash today too.

RIP Buckeye, my nearly 15 year old German Shepard, Happy dog to the very end.paw:

Chris my heart goes out to you and your family. We know how hard it is on you as we recently lost our Little Girl, Maggie we still cry over her memory

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Chris. It's amazing how these animals weave so tightly into our hearts whether they are 5 or 15. I know we are struggling right now with our Yellow Lab who is only 8. He is in great health with the exception of Rheumatoid Arthritis. It's horrible because it basically deteriorates his joints preventing him from doing what the rest of his body wants. We just do the best to make sure he has the best life he can given the situation. I agree with Denise that your German Shepard had to be well taken care of to make it to 15. That's a credit to you and the family.

Without a doubt the first love of my life.

Carrie-Fisher-as-Princess-Leia-in-Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi.jpg

As far as I know they had finished her scenes in next year's Star Wars movie (episode 8).

Now Debbie Reynolds has died (mother of Carrie Fisher).

C0zsSQrVQAEKJTa.jpg

Gonna hafta pull out my DVD of Singing in the Rain and watch it tomorrow night.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter