Rings and things

Leech esq

Earning My Ears
Hello, can anyone speak from experience as to where we will find a quality jewellers,that you don't have to pay tooo much for it's surroundings? We will be hoping to buy our rings and some necklaces for our children.
We'll be getting married at Lover's Key in December. Thanks
Geoff & Julie
:cool: :rolleyes:

No advice for you, but curious: Where is Lover's Key?

I'm sorry I have no advice to give, but I had to do a doubletake when I read your post. My name is Julie and my husband's name is Geoff, spelled just like your Geoff!!! I just thought that was funny. We will be renewing our vows this year!! Good luck in finding out what you need to know :)

Lover's Key is just next to Fort Myers, I hope, we have only seen it on a map up to now!

Geoff, Julie,
I was told when a lot younger, that the Geoff spelt with a G was the English way of spelling it ! Hope you're both happy together,we've only known each other for a year, but we're hoping that if we really like Lover's Key we'll return as often as we can for special Anniversaries.
Geoff, Julie.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :confused: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

That's what I was always told too, but then I started working for a company that told the meaning of the names and it said that Jeffrey was the old english and Geoffrey was just a derrivitive (sp?) of it. I think it's the other way around though. Geoffrey is much more english than Jeffrey. Oh well....
I wish you two all the happiness that my Geoff and I have tho :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter