Ride Height Restrictions?

lurontravel

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have info on the height restrictions for all of the height restricted rides at the 4 theme parks at WDW? I am especially curious about "Space". Thanks for any help!

Hi-
Here is the page I always check on Deb's site:
http://www.wdwig.com/rr.htm

BTW-For Space Mtn the rider must be at least 44 inches tall to ride. Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult, but must ride in their own seat (the ride no longer seats two people together).

HTH!

Thanks for the link, it provided the answer! Mission: Space riders must be at least 44" tall. It also says that it requires a lot of interactive "play", and I doubt that my 4 y/o could handle that even if he was tall enough!Guess this one will have to wait until we go with someone who's willing to spend an hour with my kids!

assuming you are not the only adult, you could always do a baby swap on it, that way you and your partner would each get to ride,
although on a ride like Mission Space, I htink I would need my dh to hold my hand cause it sounds quite intense and I'm a bit of a wimp

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter