RETURN OF FESTIVAL OF FANTASY PARADE - NO DISNEY 50 PARADE???

Just be aware it will make you even more disappointed in what was planned for Disney World's 50th:

That parade was absolutely magnificent. That entire celebration was, including the Remember fireworks show. Sad that those days are over.

UPDATE:

I just called Disney to make a reservation change and made mention of the lack of a D50 parade. The Rep told me that THE FAB FIVE will be in the parade in their D50 garb, and the parade will have a D50-ish theme. If there will be some re-theming, don't know why they don't change the name to garner more crowds who will be there to spend money. Maybe they are.

UPDATE:

I just called Disney to make a reservation change and made mention of the lack of a D50 parade. The Rep told me that THE FAB FIVE will be in the parade in their D50 garb, and the parade will have a D50-ish theme. If there will be some re-theming, don't know why they don't change the name to garner more crowds who will be there to spend money. Maybe they are.
Interesting I know they have the celebration cavalcade with the sensational six + chip & Dale in their 50th looks…. Will be intrigued to see if they just replace the finale unit with that float and have some of the other finale characters with gold accents to their costumes

Interesting I know they have the celebration cavalcade with the sensational six + chip & Dale in their 50th looks…. Will be intrigued to see if they just replace the finale unit with that float and have some of the other finale characters with gold accents to their costumes

Makes sense if they want to make that "addition" - saving them money for an entirely new parade.

UPDATE:

That sounds like a miscommunication and they were responding to annoyance at a lack of 50th parade by directing attention to the cavalcade they already have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter