Resort prices February???

TracyK

DIS Veteran
Does anbody have any idea of room prices for early February. We will be staying at the RPH, leaving on the Friday before President's Day. Has anybody stayed round this time and am I likely to get an ENT or a Fan Club rate?
Thanks
Tracy

We checked in to RPR last year on Presidents' Day. I made our reservation in September for the trip in February. The only room I could get was a King Suite at the rack rate of $299. Part of the problem was that I could not book a room for four nights. I have no idea why. When I made the reservation, I was told that I would most likely be able to apply some discount to the room, when it got closer. I had an Ent. card, AAA and a Fan Club Card. Unfortunately, they would not let me apply any discount to the room. I am Loews Gold and was unable to upgrade as well. It's just a very busy time I guess.

In spite of that, we had a great time and are hoping to go again next year at the same time. I am going to try to make our reservations as soon as they start taking them for 2005.

Good luck!

Thanks for that. We will be there the week before PD, leaving on the Friday. I have heard that it's the weekend when it get's busy. Anyone else been at that time?
Tracy

Hi Tracey, we'll be there at the same time only 1 night though. come off our Disney cruise on the 17th and spending that night at RPR (when I can book it) then going on to Vistana.
Gets us 2 days fotl just as the crowds build up.

I just reserved at RPR for 2/21-2/26 for $234/night for a standard. The VERY nice gentleman said I should check back in late Sept to see if any discounts are available. My fingers are crossed--I have AAA and FAN card. Will buy an entertainment book if the ENT rate is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter