Resort Pools Questions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhmcduff

mcminnie
First am I correct that if you are staying at a Disney resort you can go to other Disney resorts during your stay and use their pools? Or is that just for DVC members that we can go to other DVC resort pools?

Second what is everyone's vote on the best resort pool?

No, pool hopping outside your own resort in not allowed.

Exceptions - DVC members can pool hop, except to Stormalong Bay at Yacht/Beach and the AKL pool.

POR/POFQ are sister resorts and the pools can be shared. Same with the 3 All-Star resorts, but those are all that I know of.

No, you cannot pool hop. Pools at each resort are for use by those resort guests only.

That benefit is only for DVC members, and they are even restricted to where they can go. For example, Stormalong Bay at the BC/YC and the AKL pool are for THOSE resort/DVC guests only, and NO ONE ELSE, including DVC members, may use them.

Discussions about pool hopping are discouraged here, by the way. It's against Disney's rules, so some people might come on here and try to tell you that they "do it all the time", but those posts will be deleted and the thread will be shut down if it goes in that direction (just giving you fair warning).

In my opinion, the best pools are:

-Stormalong Bay (Beach Club/Yacht Club)
-Wilderness Lodge
-Caribbean Beach (from the pictures I've seen...brand new pool looks awesome!)

It sounds as if he was just asking for clarification, not saying that he was going to pool hop. It's probably a good thing that he asked...

To my knowledge the only pools that can be shared are those at POR/POFQ as they are sister resorts. And the All-Stars pools can be used by guests staying at any of those resorts.

We've only stayed on site once (in 3 trips) so the only pool we've experienced has been the one at WL. We enjoyed cooling off after being at the parks.

Thanks all
And yes I was just looking for clarification and not being sent to the principle's office for a good talking too!! ha ha:rotfl2:

We are new DVC members and I knew I heard something about this and didn't know if it was a DVC thing or a WDW thing- don't worry I am not a rule breaker and not going to put my family in a situation of "sneaking" into pools just wanted to know what was allowed.
Thanks to all who provided kind clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter