Resort Photo Shoots.....

anbouk

FINALLY....DVC!!!
I read about these in the past and cannot for the life of me do a search to find something out. I would like to know if the BC. and YC do Photo Shoots on the Beach for family pics? Anyone have it done, and can you share your pics. Not sure what we should all wear if they do this? Any ideas, and TIA! :goodvibes

Yes they just started doing them there a few days ago. The GF and Poly also do them. I think there are a few other choices also. I had my 3 DS's done in Feb at the GF. The photos were all candid and they are amazing. We are doing the Poly and BC this trip.

How do you go about scheduling this? Bet this has to get done way in advance.....What are the costs? Thanks, again!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1703832

Hopefully this link will work as it is a good thread. Right now I understood you could book a month in advance. Two days ago (30 days out) I called the BC and the guy who answered said it was only 20 days for that resort. I thought that sounded weird and decided to call every morning. Yesterday I called and was able to book for the 19th at the time I wanted. The number is 407-934-4404.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter