Resort Photo Session

Tink_Or_Belle

<font color=blue>Want to come to my High Meat part
I got an email today telling me you no longer have to wait until 30 days out to book your resort photo session. I called and checked and was able to make ours for 40 days from today I also asked about December 26th and they were booking for that day too. I love having all my reservations done so I was glad to not have to wait 10 more days to make this last one. The woman on the phone said there was no limit to how far ahead you could book but I didn;t ask for anything farther than that so I assume there is a limit just not a big one... I didn't try to book for 3 years ahead or anything haha

Good to know! Thank you so much for posting this! I am hoping to have our photos done at Wilderness and at G.F., I keep me to call to see, if I can just pay for the CD once if I have it done and pay roughly $150 instead of $200?

I know I could find this if I dig around but what number did you call. My trip is a little over 40 days away and it would be nice to get that reservation out of the way. Thanks!

407-934-4004
then they give you like press one for GF press 2 for the Poly... not sure what they say next because I hit 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter