Resort Photo Session FAQ

Our pictures from the Beach Club are on page 8 post 119. That might give you an idea what they are like.

Maggie

Thank you for sharing your family beautiful pictures. Did your girls have fun doing the Photo sessions. My husband did not enjoy GF (he did it for me but he wasn't thrilled with it)...so I have to try to convience him. He doesn't mind getting family pictures of Photopass photographer in parks but he thought the one in GF photopass was a watse of time. We only got 4 good pictures from the photo sessions. I want to do it b/c its a good memory where we have stayed. I wished we did it AKL when we stayed there.
Thank you again.

just called and scheduled my pictures at the Ploy in August! :cool1: I can't wait. We haven't had family pictures in almost 6 years! Plus, DD birthday is in August, so I'll just use those as her birthday pics!!!

I am also 33 days out... I called to ask a few questions, and they let me book today. Just make sure you know where you want them at before you call. We are doing ours at the Poly.

I am also 33 days out... I called to ask a few questions, and they let me book today. Just make sure you know where you want them at before you call. We are doing ours at the Poly.

Thanks. I might give them a call later today to book a session. We will be staying at AKL. I don't see much of the photo session done at AKL. Should I stick with GF/Poly or try AKL? Please advice!

Thanks. I might give them a call later today to book a session. We will be staying at AKL. I don't see much of the photo session done at AKL. Should I stick with GF/Poly or try AKL? Please advice!

Actually, I was debating between Poly and AKL... So I don't think I'm much help. I went to resort photos and there is a thread on poly pics... that is what got me.

I called today and was told the following

$100
20 minutes outside
maximum of 7 prints (5x7)
CD of all images

Whether or not you bought the photopass CD ahead of time seemed irrelevant to the CM I spoke with.

I called today and was told the following

$100
20 minutes outside
maximum of 7 prints (5x7)
CD of all images

Whether or not you bought the photopass CD ahead of time seemed irrelevant to the CM I spoke with.

You get a totally different CD with the resort photos on it, so it doesn't matter if you pre-purchased the regular photopass or not.

I was told 30 minutes for $99.95. There are a couple different packages you can choose from for your photo prints.

I didn't inquire about how far in advance you can now book but the girl said they just changed it and can now make reservations "that far out" talking about October (I am now 79 days away )

Just thought I would pass it along. I called 407-934-4004

Cost - $99.95 includes photo CD and a small print package # of photos depends on what sizes you pick.

Anyone have any AKL photos session pictures to share? I'm thinking about it for Dec.

I just went back and read the first post and most of the info, especially pricing is really outdated.

I agree..very outdated. When I talked to Barry at Grand Floridian he was very adamant that this service is nothing to do with Photopass and could not be added to a photopass card.

I agree..very outdated. When I talked to Barry at Grand Floridian he was very adamant that this service is nothing to do with Photopass and could not be added to a photopass card.

It can be added to your photopass card IF you also purchase the photoshoot CD, which that paockage is around 100.

It can be added to your photopass card IF you also purchase the photoshoot CD, which that paockage is around 100.

I was just wondering who told you that? Barry said that there was no connection with Photopass and no way to link them. I really hope you're right, but from the way he talked, at GF there is no chance.

I was just wondering who told you that? Barry said that there was no connection with Photopass and no way to link them. I really hope you're right, but from the way he talked, at GF there is no chance.

It's in another thread all about the photoshoot. They are not related in any way. You can just add them to photopass card as well, but you still have to get the $100 package to do so. And you will get that CD from the photoshoot right away. But then you'll have the option to add borders to them on the photopass site if you have them put on that card too.

It's in another thread all about the photoshoot. They are not related in any way. You can just add them to photopass card as well, but you still have to get the $100 package to do so. And you will get that CD from the photoshoot right away. But then you'll have the option to add borders to them on the photopass site if you have them put on that card too.

Thank you for clearing that up. I wasn't sure which it was because those who have done the $99 shoot have reported being given a Photopass card :confused3. I knew there was no connection between this and the park PP so I was confused. :confused3

I booked the $99 package with the CD. So that means I get the pics and CD when I pay at the end of the session and then get a PP card with all the pics on which I can upload to my regular account for the regular PP CD I have pre purchased ..... or am I still confused?

Thank you for clearing that up. I wasn't sure which it was because those who have done the $99 shoot have reported being given a Photopass card :confused3. I knew there was no connection between this and the park PP so I was confused. :confused3

I booked the $99 package with the CD. So that means I get the pics and CD when I pay at the end of the session and then get a PP card with all the pics on which I can upload to my regular account for the regular PP CD I have pre purchased ..... or am I still confused?

From what I've been told, some photographers do it automitically, while others ask them to do it for them. So just ask at the beginning of the session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter