Reserved seating for Festival of the arts Concerts?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
Has anyone received an email offering you a way to get reserved seating for the two early shows for the Disney on Broadway concerts?

It is my understanding that some AP holders have been offered this and there are rumors for DVC.

And if not why all the special treatment for AP's and not for DVC'ers?

Got both, passholders first then a dvc one right after. I logged on the passholders one first and registered. My husband also got both the passholders and dvc emails. Did I get them because I had a reservation for one of the dates? Because both of my adult daughters are both dvc members and passholders but they didn't get either email, but one is there during the dates. Just looked and I got the passholders one on January 11 @ 1:00pm and the dvc one came right after @ 3:33pm

Last edited:

I got both emails. I do have a reservation that covers concert dates

I have a reservation during one of the dates but I did not get an email. We had AP for the last couple of years but did not renew them this past year.

I got the email last Wednesday for our stay over the weekend. Got tickets for the early show. We enjoyed the show.

I got Passholder email, but not DVC. I do not have a reservation during the time.

Both DH and I got the DVC email at 3:15PM on 1/11, and I happily booked the 6:45PM show for our group of 6 for Monday 2/20. We're there for the whole last weekend of the festival, staying at BWV, arriving on Friday, 2/17.

Very odd how it seems like some people didn't get the email even though they're staying during the event. Maybe it depends on when you arrive? Or which resorts you're at? Or how far in advance you made the reservation? Weird.

I received both emails. The passholder one was for passholders only (all members of the party would have to have APs), which didn't work for me since I'm the only one in my group who has an AP. So I was happy to receive the DVC one a few minutes later that allowed me to reserve seats for everyone in my room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter