• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations on My Disney Experience

tinkerbell731

Earning My Ears
Saturday was the 180 day point for us and we made all of our ADRs. We got email confirmation and reservation numbers for all of them but only a select few show up in the itinerary under MDE. Is something wrong with our reservations? We had a few people on the account making them so could that be the problem?

you can manually add them to the reservation (there's a link on the MDE for that) or you can add it as a "note". In the past when I've called in my reservations they put my name as the lead reservation holder and it never shows up since I have my husband as the lead reservation holder on MDE. Its weird but that's always been the case for me at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter