Renting points for Aulani - newbie

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
I just requested a quote for a point rental during a week we wish to go. Unfortunately for the two bedroom ocean view I wish to book, out of seven days we wish to go, it only shows five days of availability, with it being broken up. Is there a potential that two of those days would open up with this rental company? We are within the 7 month window if that’s helpful to answer my questions. I don’t necessarily understand how the DVC point rental works as I have never rented points before. How would I find those other two days?

I assume I would not book those other days because I need to wait to confirm the other two days… but I’m just not certain how this would occur.

Also, if you rent DVC points do you get free parking at Aulani?

It's tough to know if it will open up. During the summer or a weekend, probably not. I would see what your options are with the rental company for booking a lower view and waitlisting the ocean view.

Renting points does get you free parking at Aulani.

Is there ANY room type available for the full 7 days? If so I'd book that and not worry about needing to change rooms or piece together a complete reservation.

Is there ANY room type available for the full 7 days? If so I'd book that and not worry about needing to change rooms or piece together a complete reservation.
Unfortunately no. Looking for a two bedroom. No view available for the week and days around it nor for a one bedroom.
So it sounds like the rental company would still book those random non-consecutive dates for us but we would have to keep watching for openings ourselves and if they came up try to also book individual the two remaining individual days through a company? But then we would likely still have to move rooms because it wasn’t through the same booking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter