Renting a stroller for a 4 and 6 year old and park hopping?

ragu

Mouseketeer
We are taking my 4 year old nephew and six year old niece to WDW in Nov. I know they will need to take a break from walking from time to time.

So here is my question can you rent a stroller and park hop or do you have to rent one at each park??? Can you rent one at your resort? We will be staying at the All Star Movies.

Thank you in advance all who respond:p

You rent for the day and can get another stroller when you go to the next park. You do not take the stroller from park to park though, you turn in your MK stroller when you leave MK and pick up a new stroller when you show up at MGM.

There are no strollers to rent at the resorts.

You can not rent strollers at your resort, so they'll have to walk there. They will also have to walk to/from the busses, since the stroller rentals are located inside the parks. You can rent a stroller at one park, take your receipt, and pick up another stroller at the next park for no additional charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter