Rental stroller question

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
We will be taking my 4 yr old to WDW in Dec. I am not sure he will still fit in his stroller. (he is a tall 4 yrs old)
On our last trip (last month) we did bring a stroller from home but it was really a tight fit.

Anyway, so we might have to rent a stroller at the parks. I am OK with that, since no way I am going to let a 4 year old walk all day.

My question is, if I am in MK in the morning & get a stroller & I want to switch over to MGM, would I have to pay another $8.00 (or whatever it is) for another stroller? Or are there half day rentals?

Thanks in advance

You would only pay one time per day for stroller rental on WDW property. Just save your receipt and show it at the park you visit later in the day. However, they do say that if there are no more strollers left you are our of luck. I've never encountered that problem but just a heads-up!

The strollers seem to fit older children just fine--we saw many kids that were 6, 7, & 8 in them for short periods of time so I think your 4 yo will be ok.

During the Mgm parade I noticed a mom brought a bed pillow to put against the back of the stroller to make it more comfy--she said it made a world of difference for her daughter. Don't know how easy that would be, just thought I would mention it!

Thank you Karen.

I wish I didn't have to rent a stroller but my son right now is 43.5" & I am sure he will be at least 44" in December. I can not find a stroller that is comfortable for him anymore.

He does fine with walking if we are at the local mall or zoo but Disney is a whole different ballgame ;)

I saw the strollers when we were there last month. They are definitely large enough to hold even a 7 yr old :)

Our last trip was a while ago now (next is coming up) but you should also get a rebate of a buck if you turn your stroller back in person if you don't want to pick another up at another park. I suppose it keeps Disney from having to collect them all.

I'd see how your son did at MK - you may do just fine without a stroller at that park - depending on how much time you spend away from Fantasyland and how fast a walker your son is. We seem to use the stroller to get down Main Street, park it, and return to it hours later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter