Release date for Spring Discounts?

Lovedisney2008

Earning My Ears
I am just wondering if anyone has heard anything of when the next set of discounts for spring will be released. I know the current discounts expires in 12/21/16. I am curious of what the next discounts will be.

Last year the Spring discounts were released on December 28th. So somewhere around that time.

They just released a Magic Gift Room rate, you have to book by 1/24/17. I don't know if that counts. -A

Might want to check in the morning (Dec 28). Looks like the next promotion will be for stays between 4/1 and 4/8 and 4/21 and 6/22. Hearing some kind of food discount, which means either free dining or a S/P/D. Mixed messages all around, but looks to be possibly more restrictive than in the past.

Might want to check in the morning (Dec 28). Looks like the next promotion will be for stays between 4/1 and 4/8 and 4/21 and 6/22. Hearing some kind of food discount, which means either free dining or a S/P/D. Mixed messages all around, but looks to be possibly more restrictive than in the past.

How will these 'food discounts' work for RO reservations? I alrady have tickets bc i had a RO plus tickets and had to change my dates. Thus, i need another RO reservation. I bought the tickets directly through Disney. Would I be totally out of luck on food discounts if I didn't buy a package with new tickets?

How will these 'food discounts' work for RO reservations? I alrady have tickets bc i had a RO plus tickets and had to change my dates. Thus, i need another RO reservation. I bought the tickets directly through Disney. Would I be totally out of luck on food discounts if I didn't buy a package with new tickets?

They require some kind of ticket purchase.

The actual rumor is for free dining, values and moderates receiving the quick service plan, and deluxe receiving regular dining. Minimum 4 nights, max 14. Minimum 2 day ticket with add-on required.

Again, this is what I'm seeing, but S/P/D makes much more sense and would still fall in line with most of that criteria. We shall see.

New discounts released. A couple for early spring (room only, and a kindergarten package with a couple free fastpasses) and a free dining promotion that begins May 30th. Happy booking everyone!!

I tried to call and book the free dining and the person I talked to had no idea what I was talking about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter