reception in the Living Seas?

fugayzee

Earning My Ears
we are considering having our reception at The Living Seas pavilion. Does anyone have any comment on that or what would another sugestion be?

My brother and his wife had their reception at the VIP Lounge at the Living Seas and it was wonderful. It's a very elegant but fun location. And, your guests feel so special since it's a location most Disney visitors would never get to see. If you'd like a link to my brother's wedding reception photos at the VIP Lounge, e-mail me at andrearh@yourfairytale.com

Good luck!

We had our reception and dance in the VIP lounge. It was beautiful. It is by nature softly lit and nicely decorated, we spent very little extra on flowers or other decoration. We used the upper level tables for our dinner seating, then used the lower area by the windows for dancing and mingling. There is another area in the same room that was set up for our coctail reception that had a piano covered in glass and plenty of room for walking around and talking. Many of our casual photos were taken there by our photographer. Oh, and the bathrooms are really pretty too, and had plenty of space for doing things like bustling a dress or getting freshened up. I can't think of anyplace else on property that I would rather have had, other than maybe the castle wedding... but that just was out of our budget!

Thanks for all your info. We have booked our wedding at the Living seas for Aug. 2004. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hello,
My fiance and I are getting married in Disney on 3/28/04. I wanted some opinions on the Living Seas Loung VIP since that is where we would like to have our reception. There will be around 80 people there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Ilyssa:D :)

Our reception there was smaller, we had about 30 people but we had more than enough room, I'm sure your party would be comfortable accommodated. If you have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them!

Thank you for responding :) I do have a few questions. Did you decorate with flowers or candles? I am a bit unsure how to decorate the place. Also, what type of food did you have at your wedding?
We are planning on having a band and they said that they would bring in a dance floor. I really hope that everything turns out great.

Ilyssa :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter