Recent Reviews - Orange Lake

Crazy4mandms

Addicted to WDW and proud of it!
Can't find any recent reviews for Orange Lake. We have ressies in Oct in the East Village. Also, my mom booked with her RCI exchange and when I got the hard copy it said it MAY charge me an $86 cleaning fee????

We stayed at Orange Lake recently, in River Island. No cleaning fees charged. We followed the requests to load the dishwasher and empty the garbage before we left. We did not leave a big mess either. I got the impression the fee would be charged if you left the place a disaster.

River Island was lovely. I would definitely recommend you pool hop and check out the pool area there and at Splash Lagoon in the North Village, especially if you have kids. Have fun!

thanks so much! We won't need the housekeeping and i've seen old reviews where they have been charged.

Sorry to jump in on this thread but does anyone know if they clean the villas at all during your stay?

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Sorry to jump in on this thread but does anyone know if they clean the villas at all during your stay?

You can pay to have them cleaned if you want. I believe if you stay more than a week they will clean after 7 days but not positive.

Mom2HandR said:
You can pay to have them cleaned if you want. I believe if you stay more than a week they will clean after 7 days but not positive.

We don not mind paying but we are staying two weeks so that sounds great either way! Thanks :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!