Recent photos of BWI rooms?

disneyccc

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone...I am going to the world in September and I think I am going to upgrade to BWI from Coronado. I was wondering if anyone had recent pics of the inside of any of the standard garden view rooms. Do any of the rooms have plasma tvs? Thanks so much for your help :goodvibes

This was the BWI room we stayed in for a week this February -

BWI_room_1.JPG

BWI_room_2.JPG

BWI_room_3.JPG

BWI_room_4.JPG

BWI_room_5.JPG

BWI_room_6.JPG

BWI_room_7.JPG

BWI_room_8.JPG

BWI_room_9.JPG

Which had a great side water view :thumbsup2

Birthday_morning_view_1.JPG

Birthday_morning_view_2.JPG

Birthday_morning_view_3.JPG

Claire ;)

Claire, your pictures are really nice. Thank you for posting them. I'm also going in September and I have some questions for you:

1) Is this a standard room? Did you have a balcony and were there chairs on it? I'm trying to understand if all rooms have a balcony.

2) For the bathroom - I see the bathroom doorway in your picture near the room entry door and then I see the bathroom pictures of the sinks - Does the door close that goes from the bathroom area into the bedroom or is there only one door that shuts from the shower/toilet area into the sink area?

Thanks for your help.

Claire, your pictures are really nice. Thank you for posting them. I'm also going in September and I have some questions for you:

1) Is this a standard room? Did you have a balcony and were there chairs on it? I'm trying to understand if all rooms have a balcony.

2) For the bathroom - I see the bathroom doorway in your picture near the room entry door and then I see the bathroom pictures of the sinks - Does the door close that goes from the bathroom area into the bedroom or is there only one door that shuts from the shower/toilet area into the sink area?

Thanks for your help.

Yes we had a balcony and booked a standard room and ended up with a side water view. The balcony was small and had one chair but we took an extra one out when needed from the desk. I am sure all BWI rooms have a balcony and if first floor a patio.

Birthday_morning_view_3.JPG

Our room was top right with the awning.

Our_BWI_room.JPG

The door was only to the bath/toilet the vanity/sink area was open to the bedroom.

Claire ;)

I am sure all BWI rooms have a balcony and if first floor a patio.

Sorry, but this isn't right.

There are a handful of rooms at BWI without a balcony. We booked a standard waterview room. When we checked in were were given a room that had neither a balcony, nor a daybed. I was disappointed, so I returned to the front desk and nicely asked whether there were any rooms left in our category that had a balcony and/or daybed. The nice CM quickly moved us down the hall to a room with both.

The room that didn't have a balcony was right in the middle of the Inn. I believe that entire column of rooms lacked balconies.

We loved the BWI and I love the look of the refurbished rooms.

Sorry, but this isn't right.

There are a handful of rooms at BWI without a balcony. We booked a standard waterview room. When we checked in were were given a room that had neither a balcony, nor a daybed. I was disappointed, so I returned to the front desk and nicely asked whether there were any rooms left in our category that had a balcony and/or daybed. The nice CM quickly moved us down the hall to a room with both.

The room that didn't have a balcony was right in the middle of the Inn. I believe that entire column of rooms lacked balconies.

We loved the BWI and I love the look of the refurbished rooms.

Oh sorry thought I had read somewhere that all rooms had a balcony or patio :confused3 Useful to know that they don't incase we go back in the future.

Claire ;)

:)The pictures are beautiful and thanks for sharing! We are going in Sept. also and I am glad to know that not all standard rooms have balconies as it is important for DH & I to have a balcony. We love to sit out at the end of the day and also have our coffee/juice sitting out in the morning. We will now be sure to ask at check-in if the room has a balcony. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter