~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

Okay - I watched a gazillion episodes that I had recorded this weekend. DH thinks I have lost my mind. I have a couple of questions and I'm too tired to read thru 15 pages of this thread, please humor me;)

What does Simon do that they have that much disposable money since there doesn't seem to be a reference to any "family" money?
Does Alex work?
Those children of theirs are beastly just beastly. Francois who I think actually is extremely bright is a manipulative little brat in my opinion and their "method" is not doing society any favors.

Where did Kelly come from? She is very strange, she is like Lynn from the OC, she doesn't fit in and wow, she is proud of those long legs of hers :scared1:

The Countess - she is odd, she seems really down to earth one moment and then totally conceited the next.

I like Jill and Bethenny, I like the way Bethenny says "I said, I own it" I think Jill is a hoot

Ramona.......she's just strange and just has to be the center of attention, her hubby is really cute and seems pretty well grounded, plus seems to be a huge allie for their DD who is also very well grounded despite her strange Mother.

What does Simon do that they have that much disposable money since there doesn't seem to be a reference to any "family" money?
Does Alex work?

Simon is manager of The Hotel Chandler in New York and Alex was a visual merchandiser for Victoria's Secret until she was recently laid off.

ETA: Oh, and I am still confused as to where Kelly came from.

Simon is manager of The Hotel Chandler in New York and Alex was a visual merchandiser for Victoria's Secret until she was recently laid off.

ETA: Oh, and I am still confused as to where Kelly came from.

She crawled out from under a rock. ;)

I was reading the info about tonights show that is provided on the guide and it says that Jill invites Simon to play with her......LOL!

Ramona is the one I like the least. She is just horrid, and so classless and homely. Regardless of whether you like Simon and Alex or not, (I agree they are creepy, Alex looks like dracula, and how can someone so called wealthy not have access to a better hairdresser), but that doesn't give Ramona the right to talk to Simon the way she does, especially when Alex brought him to that girls night out.

I can't stamd Alex and Simon. He's creepy weird and they are both social climbers trying to be something they are not. They have $$ because they are probably paid to do the show. The show probably gives them the $$ to go shopping.

Isn't it supposed to be REAL HOUSEWIVES? I think if of all the Real Housewives that Orange County is probably the closest. The NYC and Atlanta versions are more like a Day in the Life of a RICH Housewife.

Now Bethanny, is my fave. She's more NY and tells it like it is. SHe's funny..she doesn't really flaunt the people she knows that much.

I loved that Bethanny and Jill came up with having Simon play. Bethanny is so funny..."I don't care about tennis so let's make this fun" :lmao:

I love it!!

Real Housewives of New Jersey sneak preview? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!

Ok, I LMAOOOOOOOOOO at the tennis match. Having Simon play was PRICELESS. Oh man, I laughed hard and good at that one.

Not too much drama on tonights episode. I thought "The Countess'" trip to the Boys & Girls club was interesting. Especially when she told the 10 year old she was fat.:rolleyes: You could almost see "The Countess'" brain working. As the little girl said she wanted to be a model. "The Countess" asks how tall she is and how old is she and tells her she has a lot of time to grow. Then you could almost see her wheels turning and I just sat there waiting for it, waiting for it...and Wham! She tells her "Oh, losing weight is easy":scared1: And she was there to help them build there self esteem?!? What a whack job!

Real Housewives of New Jersey sneak preview? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!

Ok, I LMAOOOOOOOOOO at the tennis match. Having Simon play was PRICELESS. Oh man, I laughed hard and good at that one.

I am still watching, I recorded it. BTW wth is Kelly wearing? It looks like a big tissue paper flower.

boy...watching the New Jersey preview.

That's class...talking about a breast augmentation at a dinner with your three girls there. She must have read LuAnn's etiquette book. :lmao:

In the previews for next show - what do you think Simon is so ticked about??? :confused3

I like Jill, but I don't like her apartment renovation - yuck! Alex does look like a vampire - she just is creepy! And Kelly...blah.

Jill

Not too much drama on tonights episode. I thought "The Countess'" trip to the Boys & Girls club was interesting. Especially when she told the 10 year old she was fat.:rolleyes: You could almost see "The Countess'" brain working. As the little girl said she wanted to be a model. "The Countess" asks how tall she is and how old is she and tells her she has a lot of time to grow. Then you could almost see her wheels turning and I just sat there waiting for it, waiting for it...and Wham! She tells her "Oh, losing weight is easy":scared1: And she was there to help them build there self esteem?!? What a whack job!

OMG! I was thinking the same thing. I had to rewind it to make sure what she said. I thought the girl may have said something about wanting to lose weight, bit NOOOOOO Luann just brought it up. I think she now gave the poor girl a complex instead of helping her. From what you could see on the other lady's face (only the side) she looked uncomfortable and didn't know what to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter