Ready to book- quick question

JB Smooth

Earning My Ears
about to book and was curious if there was an advantage of going or not going directly through Disney website?

I filled out some online travel brokers for quotes and the big one from mouse savers and the other one came back with the exact same prices as Disney

Just made me wonder what the advantage was. Thanks

If you are getting the same prices from Disney, I would just go through Disney. If you go through a broker/travel agent, they are booking it for you and any changes are going to have to go through them.

If you are getting the same prices from Disney, I would just go through Disney. If you go through a broker/travel agent, they are booking it for you and any changes are going to have to go through them.

I agree! Sometimes TA's offer agency exclusive discounts that must be booked through them, but if the prices are the same, I'd book direct through Disney.

The advantages, as long as the broker is reputable, is that you are getting an expert to do your work for you. While the prices may be the same, the work is often less for you (not the broker). Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter