?? re Fla residency requirements

cinder1

Mouseketeer
My inlaws moved to Florida about a year ago. They have Florida state ID cards, but they do not have Florida driver's licenses. (Don't ask why. I don't get it either. DH thinks they aren't ready to let go of their beloved Chicago.) If they use the Florida resident code for a resort discount, will their state ID cards be enough proof of residency when they check in?

Also, when might we expect Fla resident codes for Jan 06?

Thanks for the info.

As long as the state issued ID states that they are residents. I know sometimes when a person doesn't change over the DL to a FL one, they will not state that you are a resident. Did they get a voter reg card? If so, that & the state issued should work. There is a link on the offical Disney site that lists all of the ID requirements. As far a when the codes will come out for Jan....they just came out for Aug - Oct stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter