Rant: Please please please wear your mask on rides or you will ruin it for everyone

I can't argue with that sentiment, however Disney deleting pictures because of a missing mask is just as childish IMHO. If Disney is gonna treat guests like children don't be upset when they react like children.
But hasn't it always been Disney's policy that if something happens during the ride that they find inappropriate they won't give that photo? I think that was the policy? In the past they may have let people reride to get another chance at a photo but that may not really be easy right now. It's not the fault of the people who were wearing masks I know :(

Complaining about not being able to get a picture from a ride in the middle of a global pandemic really seems to redefine the term 'first world problem'.

Video. I'm complaining about not getting the video you get from riding ToT because people don't have their mask on. I even state that Photopass worked with me to get me a cropped photo and that I was satisfied with their resolution & understood their policy. If you're going to try to delegitimize my issue, at least try to to know what it is first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter