• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe or Edison’s?

The food is fresh from the freezer and the waitstaff push recommendations like drill sergeants to keep you on track for what the kitchen prefers to make. The only worse dining experience I could think of would be T-Rex.

Actually it is more likely management. They want the server to push the high margin items, along with suggesting appetizers and add-ons.

The kitchen doesn't really care what they cook, unless an item is 86'ed or they are backed up at one station.

Since kids are not involved, I would go with Edison

OP’s name indicates to me he has a high tolerance for kitschy things, so RFC might be his bag. The Edison’s strength is their cocktails. If neither guest is a drinker, perhaps RFC is a better choice. Still, that clothesline bacon is drool-worthy.

Neither. There are much better than these two. Edison we thought would be good. However service was terrible, server was poor at best, food not good and got food poisoning from it. 3 hours for meal. Needless to say we would never go back. Rainforest is just a chain. I would eat there before Edison. Many better choices that you could go to. Homecoming, Boathouse, Raglan Road all are very good and have different menus. Homecoming for great fried chicken, Boathouse for seafood and Raglan for Irish. I would not recommend Edison based on our experience. Too many other much better choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter