Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.J. Sparrow

I AM COMPUTER
your tired at half 8?
hunny thats when i'm in my car on the way down to the stables. sheesh i get up at 5:30. staying in late is for *******:p

it's 1:42 here and i'm at my nans listening to music(i'm riding soon as mom gets home) my nan has an awesome computer it's windows vista and a lot quicker than my darling lappy

I wake up at 6:30 most times to go to school, sometimes earlier. I'm just sleep deprived. I don't think that sleeping in is for ******* (well, sleeping past 12:00 is).

She has Vista? Lucky! My dad has Vista on his test computer. It looks cool.

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 2 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1142750
The thread has been continued at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1733798

*Bangs head against the wall repeatedly*

It's. Snowing. Out. Side.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

I thought that there wasn't going to be any more snow... for the rest of the year until November/December... I hate snow.

aw poor CJ he doesnt realise what a pusse he is :p

yeh my nan has vista
it's weird quite different to xp(which is what i have)

i'm so hungry and i want that mint chocolate fidge they do in that huge candy shop in DTD

:scared1: Yesterday it was 75! Today, its gonna be 30 and we are getting 1-2 inches of snow! When will it ever stop? :sad2:

I have a joke that my friend told me:

WHat do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

Elephino. :rotfl:

Does anyone get it? :confused:

My computer is mean!!! If it would have worked right I would have brought this thread to page 2000!!!

I didn't get a PM from a mod today!!!!!!!! I guess I am a Cinderella, total good girl!!!

:scared1: Yesterday it was 75! Today, its gonna be 30 and we are getting 1-2 inches of snow! When will it ever stop? :sad2:

I have a joke that my friend told me:

WHat do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

Elephino. :rotfl:

Does anyone get it? :confused:

Oh I get it! :rotfl: I think.

Here's one I made up.

If Michael Jackson touches nuclear waste, will he be mutated?

Again? :rotfl:

Yes, it's a standard MJ joke.

Boy..that was a hecka fun night
Too bad the DIS was down or my internet was being stupid

I HATE MY BADMINTON PARTNER.

She lost all the points for us.

And we lost.
Omg i hate her.

Im never talking to her again.

:rolleyes:

So. Has anyone here done the Hidden Mickey quest?

I can't find any. haha.

paperelephant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!