i knew i used he too much
i'll probably go back and change it
i tend to over use words
that and starting it is my down fall

i knew i used he too much
i'll probably go back and change it
i tend to over use words
that and starting it is my down fall

A lot of times when I am writing something about me I will waaayyy over use the word I... it's just a problem I have...

Hazzi I 'd love to here the rest of it when you get finished...

:scratchin

A lot of times when I am writing something about me I will waaayyy over use the word I... it's just a problem I have...

Hazzi I 'd love to here the rest of it when you get finished...

:scratchin

sure i'm nearly done

i think i've rushed some of it and overused quite a few more words. infact i think its utter crap and i've lost my abiltiy to write :(

but sure

Hello Charmaine I am Dr.Roberts. It says here on your chart that last night you went into cardiac arrest becasue your side split open. How are you felling this lovely afternoon?
I don't know, is your kidney suppost to be coming out of your side? HAHAHA.

none of them make me sick though i only go on Mase out of them :)

oo i like Soin' :) and Journiation as well

Well, yes Charmaine your Kidneys are located around your side area. We're just really glad you didn't lose much blood. It seems like you won't have any resulting problems... Do you have any other questions?

really? you should it's lots of fun :)

what do you thin kof the new Pirabbean? i think the best part was with Davones in the mist :)
That was the best part.I HATEHATHEHATE and LOTHE ENTIRELY,they had to add the stupid dialouge for the characters.All it is is Jack Sparrow,Jack Sparrow,Jack Sparrow!!!!!!I can see him robo dudes!Don't have to tell me a jillion times!!!!!!!!!
Okay Georgy,rant over!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :lmao:
Oh,did you hear they're thinking of revamping Journiation?:)

I wish I knew what you guys were talking about....lol....

Lol....

The sides getting bigger? Well I will have a nurse get in here and check it out. NURSE!!!

Great writing Hazzi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter