Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty good df and I have almost all our shopping done just gotta pick up a few small things for his nieces and we'll be done and i gotta work on a few projects...i'm making a scrapbook for his sister with pics of her baby chronicled since aug(when she was born) and also i'm making picture frames...got the idea from homemade gift thread on here...i got the wooden frames for a dollar at michaels and little wooden shapes to glue to the frame and i'm gonna paint wooden letters and spell each of their names and paint the frame...think I said that lol i'm excited just gotta get crackin b/c we are leaving wi a week from today and then that week (17th-21st) we have pre martial counseling and other stuff so yea this stuff needs to be done before we head home and this weds is my bday!:banana: sorry for the long post how is everything with you?!

my mom took my brothers to disney for a week and then on a 4 day cruise
i was at home and had 2 projects/papers due and two i had to work on

all i got is a rice crispy treat shaped like micky, one with chockolate, and a scratched up(realy badly) pin that you get from the make your own lightsaber store
my brothers each got a lightsaber and a pin but because ryans was in bad condition he got another (you get a jedi/sith pin when you bye a lightsaber) and he gave me the bad one

:mad:

WHERE IS EVERYONE!! Someone just has to be ill or have a snow day or something... :(

oh i loove the end of christmas term!
In maths we're revising for a test, in geography we went up to the upper race( part of our town) in PE we 'played' footie with a thankfully ugly male teacher. In welsh we had a free lesson and in french well ok we did work.
The work is definately slacking though!! xD

We finish a week friday 2 hours early!! I'm not in a week tomorrow either i'm going to olympia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter