Quickly help me, plz..no place to stay

4dizzynuts

Earning My Ears
I am leaving in 3 weeks & nothing is ready. MOST IMPORTANTLY-we don't even know where we're staying!

A QUICK run down: I had rented a room at the caribean hotel in disney from may 13-18, after I recvd the 30% off discount that ended 3/31! It was supposed to be me, my 23 yo daughter, my 12 yo daughter, & my grandbaby at 10months old. However, my 23 yo found a new job & wants to work there at least a month before taking off to Disney. I can't say I blame her. Anyhow, after begging me to wait for her & the baby to get there I finally agreed to let her come down the following week May 20-24, and now I have to rent something else for the week not in disney.. After all, my health has been real poor & being that i made it to 40 is a miracle, hence the reason we're going, to celebrate my bday. Now my probkem is, I have airline tix to go down the original week and I can't get my flight changed. Besides isn't it too late to cancel my room at the caribean? I have friends that are willing to come down that week that me & my youngest is there, but i'd have to still give up my caribean hotel & rent a home/condo since there's 5 of them.

What do you think I should do? Any cheap ways to quickly rent bonnet creek at the last moment?
the dining plan is only good for when I stay on property, right?
Any other cool places to rent that wont cost a ton.

I'm 1/2 tempted to give up my whole package at disney & just renting something different for all those days. Would disney let me w/o penalizing me since we're less than 3 weeks out?

I'm so lost at what to do & the more i think of it, the more I get frazzled!

thanks!

I am leaving in 3 weeks & nothing is ready. MOST IMPORTANTLY-we don't even know where we're staying!

A QUICK run down: I had rented a room at the caribean hotel in disney from may 13-18, after I recvd the 30% off discount that ended 3/31! It was supposed to be me, my 23 yo daughter, my 12 yo daughter, & my grandbaby at 10months old. However, my 23 yo found a new job & wants to work there at least a month before taking off to Disney. I can't say I blame her. Anyhow, after begging me to wait for her & the baby to get there I finally agreed to let her come down the following week May 20-24, and now I have to rent something else for the week not in disney.. After all, my health has been real poor & being that i made it to 40 is a miracle, hence the reason we're going, to celebrate my bday. Now my probkem is, I have airline tix to go down the original week and I can't get my flight changed. Besides isn't it too late to cancel my room at the caribean? I have friends that are willing to come down that week that me & my youngest is there, but i'd have to still give up my caribean hotel & rent a home/condo since there's 5 of them.

What do you think I should do? Any cheap ways to quickly rent bonnet creek at the last moment?
the dining plan is only good for when I stay on property, right?
Any other cool places to rent that wont cost a ton.

I'm 1/2 tempted to give up my whole package at disney & just renting something different for all those days. Would disney let me w/o penalizing me since we're less than 3 weeks out?

I'm so lost at what to do & the more i think of it, the more I get frazzled!

thanks!

We loved Lake Buena vista Resort and spa, location on 535 was great, rooms are condos with full kitchens and you can have a variety in the number of bedrooms to suit your party. It is also just outside Walmart

Can you call Disney and explain your situation? They might be able to move you to Port Orleans Riverside, which sleeps 5.

Our trip got moved up by 3 weeks and we had to scramble to find something. We chose a condo in Windsor Hills, since we needed space. Try vrbo.com or homeaway.com for last minute specials if you really need a condo.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter