Quick two night, one park day review (no pics)

Bianca and Bernard

DIS Veteran
We drove down Tuesday, went to MK on Wednesday, and I drove home yesterday. DD#2 and grandbaby had a flight out of MCO yesterday, to go to visit her in-laws, so we took advantage and played for a day! Stayed at POP, and spent most of our time there playing in the pool.

No pictures, so sorry. I suck at that.

We brought snacks from home (peanut butter crackers, popcorn bags, trail mix, homemade fruit leather, peanut butter in small cups). These items aren't listed in our food counts, only what we bought. No food charges for grandbaby, as he's only on formula and baby food. Also didn't count in bottled water purchases or DD's snack purchases, as I don't have her receipts.

Tuesday lunch: Chipotle. Barbacoa bowls (I had rice, fajita veg, barbacoa, tomato and corn salsas, sour cream, cheese and lettuce). delicious, as always $25 for 2, with 3 drinks and chips/salsa (DS had just eaten lunch at school and wasn't hungry)

Tuesday drinks: Sunken Treasures (Petal Pool Bar at POP) Just Ok, not as flavorful as hoped. Price a bit high $25 for 2 with tip

Tuesday dinner: (POP) Kids cheese pizza, grapes and apples, bottle water: $6.38 Was pretty decent
Me: Southwest Burger, double fries, bottle water: 18.97 Burger was a bit dry but was pretty good. fries were fries
DD#2 had same as me plus a tye-dye cheesecake. Cheesecake was just ok; hardly any crust (is that still red velvet cake) and very sweet.

Wed breakfast: (POP)
DS: chocolate muffin, apples (dipped in our peanut butter), chocolate milk $6.37
me: 2 donuts, coffee $6.90 Decent (I usually don't eat in the mornings, just coffee or tea)
DD had...I have no idea.

Wed lunch: (Plaza) DD#2 had vanilla milkshake, Honey BB Beef Brisket Burger, fries; loved it. DS had kids cheeseburger w/fries and a chocolate milkshake, was not impressed (wasn't very hungry so didn't eat off adult menu), said the chef needed to learn to season and it was worse than the burgers at school. I had Club, fries, soda; typical club, tomatoes were super fresh. Total without tip $66.74 (tipped cash, like $12.00)

Wed dinner: (POP) DS Monster slice cheese pizza with chips, bottle lemonade; loved it; $13.62 (DD got pepperoni and bottle water, about the same price and was happy)
I had Turkey sandwich with chips and pasta salad. Pasta and chips were pretty decent, sandwich was bad...too much mozzarella, soggy bottom and dry top. Left most of it behind. $15.75

Snack to take home: (MK) Fudge! 3 pieces chocolate, 2 pumpkin, 1 peanut butter. $18.08 (I like to take the peanut butter and eat it with the chocolate. The pumpkin is amazing)

Late night snack (POP) DS: carrots/celery with ranch, apples with caramel (DS used peanut butter again, doesn't like caramel) 8.50
DD ate DS's caramel with her own snack stuff.

Thurs breakfast (POP) DS grapes, chocolate milk, chocolate muffin $11.08
I had coffee and cherry danish $6.47
DD ate the airport (I dropped her and grandbaby off there at 4am)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter