• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Question About Number of Credits...

Fonzy13

Proud DVC Owner
Checking in on Thursday the 24th, checking out of Beach Club on September 1st, with one night at Pop before early flight on Saturday.

I believe credits are based on the number of nights you stay, which would give us 8 credits per each item. Are we allowed to use those credits throughout Friday September 1st, even though we check out in the morning?

TIA!

Yes. Unused credits expire at midnight on the day of checkout.

BUt isnt that only 7 nights?? so 7 of each credit or were you adding in your night at pop. Did you buy a separate package at pop including new tickets and dining? if not, your dining plan doesnt cover that night.

beth_cam said:
Yes. Unused credits expire at midnight on the day of checkout.

BUt isnt that only 7 nights?? so 7 of each credit or were you adding in your night at pop. Did you buy a separate package at pop including new tickets and dining? if not, your dining plan doesnt cover that night.

31 days in August. :sunny:

Thanks for the help.

okay smacks self on head i thought about it and thought about it and kept thinking 30 in august and 31 in september lol lol lol. WHat an idiot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter