• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick dining review 1/3-1/6

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a quick trip. We were 2 adults, staying at Pop (which we loved)!

1/3: Beaches & Cream dinner - we were seated by the kitchen area and not an actual table but thought the food was ok. Nothing special. He had the burger, I had the chicken sandwich. Again, it was fine. The dessert was amazing though!! We split the No Way Jose..it was huge but soooo good! Definitely recommend it! I would come back just for the desserts next time.

1/4: Pecos Bill lunch- he had the pork carnitas tacos, which he didn't like too much. I had the southwestern chicken salad, I thought it was good. They didn't have the fixings bar but our meals came with sour cream and cheese on the side.

CRT dinner - this meal surprised me because I heard some negative reviews. He loved his beef and I loved my chicken dish. So yummy!! And the dessert was amazing!! I got the Clock Strikes Twelve...omg it was heaven! I would say it was one of the best meals we had on our trip!

1/5: Tusker House breakfast - one word...amazing! Everything came out so fresh and it was so much food! The potatoes and waffles were soo good and he loved the scrambled eggs! The characters were very entertaining!! Definitely recommend for breakfast!!

San Angel Inn dinner - again one that pleasantly surprised me. I enjoyed my grilled chicken dish and he loved his carne asada and the theming is soooo cool!!

1/6: Woody's lunchbox for breakfast- we loved the 3 cheese grilled cheese!! No lines, the only thing was finding a table. Food was very good!

Sci Fi lunch - love love the theming and food was good. He liked this burger better than Beaches! I enjoyed my turkey sandwich and chocolate shake was so yummy!

Via Napoli dinner- BEST pizza. We split a medium pizza half pepperoni, half prosciutto. Sooooo good!!

Overall, we really did enjoy everything!! Thanks for reading!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter