Questions about WDW park tickets

Amydisneyfan

Mouseketeer
After when park reservations are scrapped for dates tickets would I be able to purchase at the ticket window as well as online would I still get in the park ok?

When park reservations get scrapped does anyone know if park reservations going to be replaced by ticket availability?

If you doing 1 park just for 1 day will the park prices still be park specific pricing or will it go back to 1 park per day price where you'd get a choice of park after when park reservations are scrapped?

I do suspect ticket availability will be tied somehow to what WDW considers to be a max crowd. But that is unlikely to be reached except during peak holiday times. So wanting to visit a park on a random weekday or even weekend, you should still be able to buy a ticket online or at the gate (be aware "gate price" adds about $20).

I don't expect any particular change to ticket pricing structure just because the theme park reservations aren't needed for date-based tickets. Ticket price will depend on start date and length, and for 1-day 1-park tickets it will still be park-based pricing.

I believe the "gate price" premium only applies to tickets for 3 days or longer.

1704126352218.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter