Questions about "Guaranteed tickets" for hotel guests

DizHanna456

My Hands Don't Scan
Hi all! I am starting to get into the making-reservation stage of our Japan trip in April. Thankfully, we have a place to stay in Tokyo with some of my bf's aunt and uncle that have lived in Japan for 20 years. Because we will also be squeezing lots of things into just 1 week, we can only spend 2 days in TDR (1 in DisneySea, 1 is Disneyland).

My bf's aunt and uncle live in Shibuya. While it looks like going to and from that area to TDR would take maybe 30 minutes-1 hour each way and could be doable-- we are thinking why not stay at the resort for a night and make it special!

So, we would presumably travel early morning to TDR, leave our overnight bag with the desk and do "pre-check in", then enjoy one park, spend the night, check out and leave our bag again, enjoy the other park! However my question is: since we only plan on staying one night, and it says tickets for hotel guests are guaranteed, does this guarantee only cover 1 day or 2?

Also, because of all these online booking restrictions I hope we can get a room anyway... haha! Thanks in advance.

Sorry i dont know the answer to your question, but unless you are going during the begging of golden week in April then you won't need a guarantee to get in the parks. For the most part April is a good time to go crowd wise especially if you avoid weekends.

Thank you! That does provide some peace of mind for me. We will be going Tuesday, April 11 and Wednesday, April 12. :)

Thank you! That does provide some peace of mind for me. We will be going Tuesday, April 11 and Wednesday, April 12. :)

Fingers crossed - we are checking in April 10th & out the 13th... :D

Did you see Pirates & Pooh will be closed? I'm so bummed about that!

Fingers crossed - we are checking in April 10th & out the 13th... :D

Did you see Pirates & Pooh will be closed? I'm so bummed about that!

Aw man! I hadn't checked the refurb schedule yet. Definitely sad to see Pooh is closed. I was so looking forward to it

April 11th and 12th will have some of the lowest crowd levels of the year. If your bf's aunt and uncle live in Shibuya they may know someone who works at Disney. Japanese love to help clueless foreigners. This person may be able to shop for you in the Disney employee store. Tons of items for a $1.

....btw....you'll most likely be waking up at 5:00 am in the morning the first 2 weeks in Japan because of jet leg, more than enough time to get to Maihama from Shibuya.

April 11th and 12th will have some of the lowest crowd levels of the year. If your bf's aunt and uncle live in Shibuya they may know someone who works at Disney. Japanese love to help clueless foreigners. This person may be able to shop for you in the Disney employee store. Tons of items for a $1.

....btw....you'll most likely be waking up at 5:00 am in the morning the first 2 weeks in Japan because of jet leg, more than enough time to get to Maihama from Shibuya.

Thanks for the tip! I will be contacting them about any possible connections they ma have. Also-- good call about jet lag. Seems like it will be on our side for Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter