Questions about CRT reservation

Juniortrooper

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm thinking about the various places to eat and I have a question that determines if we make one large reservation or two smaller reservations. I've tried searching for the answers on the forums but haven't really found any answers. Surely, someone here has an answer!

--We are going to WDW with another family. If we dine together at CRT, we will be a party of 7 (5 paid). I saw where we get 2 photo packages. Can we have one family in one picture and the other in the other picture or do they just take one picture of the whole table?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Amy

They'll let you arrange your pictures any way you like. The photographer will probably ask you how you want to do it, but if they don't, just make sure you tell them before they start taking pictures. (And the pictures are taken with Cinderella before you go upstairs to your table.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter