• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[= Question =]

They are tags, the tag fairy gives them to you. I'm not really sure how you get tagged, sorry.

When you say something witty or something that the TF likes she'll give you a tag.

Pretty much what they all said.
I got the first 2 from the TB and then the last 1 from the CB.

Tags. Say something funny or witty and the tag fairy sees it, and they might put it under there. Like everyone else said.

It's a tag. When you say something (not necessarily funny) and the Tag Fairy likes what you said, she'll color it and put it under your name. It isn't always when you say something funny because my tags aren't funny..but I still have them. (the first one was already there) The TF gave me my second and third line. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter