Question for you: is AP site still showing discounts?

gullyf

Mouseketeer
Got a question for those of you still hitting the AP discount site: are you seeing any discounts now? I initially did, but the last several times I have checked I get nothing available, no matter what dates or resorts I choose. So the question is: are the discounts all gone, or is there some mechanism in place to limit the number of times you can receive an offer without taking one? Or perhaps there is something random going on? Just curiousity at this point, as we have decided not to go again this year.

A number of high profile sites (Amazon for one) are notorious for tracking you and changing their "offers" if you don't grab it quick, and that would be exceptionally easy to do here given that you HAVE to sign in with your AP to use it. Deducing if that was indeed happening here would be helpful, as you would know not to check arbitrarily but only if you were ready to plunk down some $$$....

Try logging out of the site - and back in. I even had to turn off my computer and give it a while. When I came back and tried again the discounted rates came back and I booked the one I wanted. First time I got discounted rate on all available that I checked, but if I went back and asked again on one I'd already done it would show no rates available. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter