• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about using free passes after the College Program ends.

Polybound

Mouseketeer
I know this is probably posted on the wrong board, though I posted on the College Board with little success and there are more Disney experts on this board. Our child is entering the College program, starting at the end of January. It's my understanding that 3 passes are earned every 100 hours worked, that the parents and siblings can also use. The program ends on May the 25th and we are planning to arrive on May 24th to help with the move back home and will be staying through the 28th. If enough passes are earned for our entire stay, can we still use them after the 25th, which is when the program ends? I've heard it all depends upon our child's lead cast memeber, maybe yes, maybe no. Does anyone know a definitive answer?

I'm not sure how they are giving out the pass now. If they are just the White complementary tickets then they can be used after you leave as long as there isn't an exporation date on them. If they are allotments added to their main entrance pass then no you can't use them after the official end of your program as at that point the ex-CPer can't even get themselves into the parks as you ID badge, hub account, and everything locks down pretty quickly.

I'm not sure how they are giving out the pass now. If they are just the White complementary tickets then they can be used after you leave as long as there isn't an exporation date on them. If they are allotments added to their main entrance pass then no you can't use them after the official end of your program as at that point the ex-CPer can't even get themselves into the parks as you ID badge, hub account, and everything locks down pretty quickly.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter