Question about the exit for Francis Scott Key Bridge on I 95 south

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
My sister and I got into a debate the other day. We were discussing this bridge and how easy it is to miss the exit (we did last time we went down :rolleyes: ) I insist the exit is on the LEFT, which is how we missed it and she says it's on the right side. Anyone remember what side it's on? I would hate to miss it again!! :blush:

Looks like you win. The Key Bridge Exit is to the LEFT, BeltWay to the RIGHT and Tunnels STRAIGHT. When you see White Marsh Mall on the Right, start moving left.

I can do that interchange in my sleep and I think I have a few times. We used to live on the southwest side of Baltimore with family in the New York metro area. Now we go through there to see family that have relocated to Virginia since we have relocated to New Jersey. Kinda swapped places.

Al

Thanks so much!! Hope you had a great time!! :jumping1: Looks like I was right!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter