Question About Renting DVC Points

Akess

Mouseketeer
I am looking into renting DVC points for a stay for my daughter and her college roomates during their spring break or at the end of their spring semester (pending availability). These girls are all 18-19 years old. Would I need to be present during their check-in or would they be able to check in by themselves if I put the reservations in their names? Also, when renting DVC points, is there an additional fee per adult after 2 adults?

I could be wrong, but I don't think you're going to be able to find points to rent this close to when they plan on going.

One of the people staying would need to be lead guest, and also be able to guarantee the charges on the room at check-in with a credit or debit card.

That said, renting points within 3 months is often challenging, even in DVC low season. Don't expect anything monorail or Epcot.

DVC does not have extra charges for multiple adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter