Question about quizzes in sig lines??

halfway there

DIS Veteran
My kids and I have been enjoying finding out which 'princess' or 'muppet' character we all are. ;) Does anyone know where these quizzes come from? Meaning is there one site where you can find them all or are they scattered all about? Are there any others besides these two I've mentioned?? Thanks!

Anxiously awaiting your replies!!:bounce:

I've found a lot of quizzes, but most of them are usually scattered around different sites. I haven't found a site where they have a lot of quizzes.

Thanks for the reply, ShuisFan584! Are there any you have links for that you may know off the top of your head? I have some pretty desperate children here! Thanks again!!

Thanks browneyes! I will check out those sites and see what they have to offer. I am looking specifically for the personality quizzes that I've seen in various sig lines. So far I've only come across the two above (princesses and muppets) but I'm sure as I venture further out of just the trip boards maybe I'll find some others! :teeth:

So, Jeff in BigD, which prez do you think you are most like?? ;)

Interesting choices Jeff in BigD but aren't they a little disparate?? You must be quite the paradox!

Also, I hit the mother lode at emode, so thanks again browneyes for the link. We spent a lot of time over there and altho' you're right there isn't much for kids I was able to sanitize a few of them for the 'G' audience! ;)

Originally posted by halfway there
Interesting choices Jeff in BigD but aren't they a little disparate?? You must be quite the paradox!
Yup. One was a laid-back popular guy, the other was a hot head that had to be taken with a grain of salt. Welcome to the dichotomy that is my life ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter