Question about FP+ booking window

Amy M

DIS Veteran
We are staying at CSR June 5-12. We recently booked flights on June 4 because we got a great rate. We now have a one night room only reservation at Pop June 4 (because CSR isn't available). In my Disney Experience account my FP+ booking date changed from April 6 to April 5. Am I able to book my FPs for the entire trip starting on April 5 now that I have added that one extra room only night to my trip?!? I haven't been in this situation with previous trips.

If you have a package booked for CSR, you'll be able to book on April 5th for June 5-12.

We do have a package with park tickets and dining booked for June 5-12.
Your tickets don't become active until June 5th, so you can only book for the 5th-12th. If you need to go into the park on the 4th, you can activate your tickets early at a Ticket Window or Guest Relations.

Your tickets don't become active until June 5th, so you can only book for the 5th-12th. If you need to go into the park on the 4th, you can activate your tickets early at a Ticket Window or Guest Relations.
We weren't planning to go to the parks until June 5 anyway. Our plane doesn't even land until after 5:00 that evening, so by the time we get to the resort we will eat and maybe swim for a little while and then head to bed. I was just curious about the FP+ booking window because I need to make some arrangements with my husband to go in to work a little later that morning so he can get the kids ready for school while I book fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter