Question about e-mail rates

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Would like to hear from anyone who got one of those e-mail rates sent to them that I keep reading about.My question is,what does it say who its from (Disney has alot of different department,etc) and what is listed as the subject?The reason I'am asking is,I never open anything I'am not sure about and I know if its from Disney it's OK but sometimes the way the e-mail are listed you're not really sure who its really from.Also is the discount only good for certain dates and or resorts?I'am looking for something in Nov,so I'am sure nothing is out there yet to help me but AAA.Thanks for any help.

Here's what the header looked like on my e-mail, with rates from 2/17 through 7/04:

Walt Disney World Resort <disneyworld@vacation.disneyworld.com>
Reply-To : Walt Disney World Resort <disneyworld.W0TH06BCCA869EEF9154E3F3769050@vacation.disneyworld.com>
Sent : Tuesday, January 11, 2005 2:38 PM
Subject : Save on a Walt Disney World(R) Resort stay this fall!

The header on my email says: Your Disney Travel Planner
-HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter