Question about Disney Springs Dining

meredetrois2

Doesn't like eating around a bone
I'm looking at the Disney Dining Plan participating restaurant list and don't see anything for table service at Disney Springs. Has this changed recently or does the list not have every participating restaurant?

I just looked at a list of participlating signature restaurants for 2020 and there were several including Morimoto, paddlefish, the boathouse, etc. we don’t do the dining plan but have tables in wonderland, most of which are covered too, except for boathouse. Most require two credits For dinner.

I'm looking at the Disney Dining Plan participating restaurant list and don't see anything for table service at Disney Springs. Has this changed recently or does the list not have every participating restaurant?

DS restaurants are almost, if not all, non-Disney owned restaurants. They don't sign contracts until late in the year or Jan. Disney just hasn't updated the list, and they may not update the PDF until many months later. If any of them had come off the DDPs, we would have seen something by now, so I wouldn't be too worried at this point and assume all the ones that were still are.

Thank you! We're arriving on a Sunday and usually spend that day at Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter